ROS-Industrial Community Meeting September 24th!

Hello all! We would like to extend an invitation to those interested to attend a web-based ROS-I Community meeting on Tuesday, September 24, at 9AM Central Time US. This meeting will seek to convey a number of interesting developments, both within the Consortium-leading organizations, and two guest presenters from member organizations.

Intel’s Matt Hansen will share the latest with Navigation2, which he recently shared a demonstration video of Navigation2 working on hardware. Next up we will have the ROSin project ROSWeld, represented by PPM AS, present their latest work brining a ROS-based framework for planning, monitoring, and control of multi-pass robotic applications.

Registration is required, and spots are limited. We will also be recording the meeting, so should you not be able to attend, the video of the meeting will be available. Meeting participation info is below.

When: Sep 24, 2019 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada) - 90 Minute Duration

Register in advance for this meeting:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Spots are limited, so please register sooner rather than later!

Matt R.
ROS-I Consortium Americas Program Manager

2 Likes

Hello All! For those that attended, please feel free to take this survey! We hope to gather your feedback to continue to make these meetings as valuable as possible!

Thanks again!

Matt Robinson

1 Like

And… we now have a playlist over at the ROS-I YouTube channel. So if you missed the meeting or want to rewatch any of the talks, you can find them here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXUpEXjGC63yIsYK4W2jHMjQWs3FhQwyx

Thanks again to the speakers and the attendees!

2 Likes