ROSIN: submission deadline for proposals coming up (November 16)

The EU H2020 ROSIN project has the goal to advance open-source robot software for industry and the robotics community as a whole. One of the main activities of the project is a grant program with a total amount of 3+ Million EUR for Focused Technical Projects (FTPs) on ROS software development.

Have a good idea for a ROS/ROS-Industrial related project? Want to work on ROS(-I) software components, documentation, standardisation or a related topic?

If you or your company are located within the European Union, then submit an FTP proposal and apply for a ROSIN grant by following the steps outlined in the applicants guide.

FTP proposals may be submitted all year long but are evaluated every three months.

The next cut-off date is: November 16, 2018 . That is in about one week.

Proposals are short (a few pages) and concise. Applicants are guided through the process by an application wizard and a guide is provided.

To submit your FTP, please visit rosin-project.eu/ftps.

If you have any questions about the process, whether your idea or project would qualify, send me or one of my colleagues a message either through ROS Discourse or by email (see the Contact page on the site for addresses). For 2019, we are planning with 4 more cut-off dates, exact timing is still being discussed (e.g. to not interfere with major robotics conference deadlines and alike).

2 Likes