Welcome to the CARMA forum for advancing Cooperative Driving Automation (CDA) through open collaboration!
CARMA is an open source platform developed by the U.S. DOT Federal Highway Administration. It brings innovators together to accelerate the research and development of CDA. CARMA is a reusable, extensible platform for controlling connected and automated vehicles. It provides a rich, generic API for third party plugins that implement vehicle guidance algorithms to plan vehicle trajectories. It’s written in Java and C++ and runs in a ROS environment.
Join the discussion here if:
- You’re interested in creating a new feature and want to get feedback.
- You want to learn more about contributing to/building upon the CARMA Platform.
- You would like to share insights, tips, or lessons learned from your experience using CARMA.
- You are interested in discussing the latest updates and changes to CARMA with the community.
To explore CARMA’s code or supporting documentation, please visit the CARMA GitHub and Confluence pages:
- CARMA GitHub page: https://github.com/usdot-fhwa-stol/CARMAPlatform.
- CARMA Confluence page: https://usdot-carma.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CAR/overview?mode=global.