Hi ROS Developers!
I just wanted to share with you one of The Construct’s new FREE courses. C++ for Robotics will teach you how to master the basics of C++ for robot programming.
Course link: FREE Course: C++ for Robotics | The Construct
It’s a basic level course that takes about 20 hours to complete. You should be versed in the basics of Linux before starting it.
Do you want to become a ROS Developer? If the answer is yes, then learning C++ is mandatory for you.
C++ is one of the most popular programming languages for robots, especially when working with industrial or non-educational robots.
In the C++ for Robotics course, you will master essential C++ knowledge in order to get started with ROS smoothly.
You will learn:
- How to compile C++ programs
- How to store data into Variables
- How to operate with the data in the Variables
- How to change behavior based on Conditions
- How to create Functions that can be called from other places in the code
- How to properly use arrays and pointers
- How to encapsulate the code into Classes so you can have clean and robust code