This is a call for participation to contribute to the Aerial ROS community working group! I’ve made a form where you can give your interest in two types of contributions that you could do:
- If you’d like to join a subcommittee and what level you can contribute to them
- If you’d like to give a presentation about your project (hobby or professional) during our scientific meetings.
The current list of proposed subcommittees are:
- 3D outdoor navigation* subcommittee (formerly known as 3D planning)
- Documentation subcommittee* (aka Aerial landscape development)
- 3D indoor navigation subcommittee
- Simulation Subcommittee
- Standard development/research drone sub-committee
- Communication standard subcommittee
- Content and tutorial subcommittee
- Safety subcommittee
Starred are the groups that have already started some form of development.