San Francisco - CA
We’re the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer to help architect complex C++ software on our autonomous vehicle development team
- Design and develop complex, highly scalable, and latency-optimized software in C++
- Invent, extend, design and develop next-generation features for self-driving car applications
- Improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer writing production quality code in C++ or similar language
- Eagerness to learn and explore new technologies
- Ability to write clean, fast, reliable and highly scalable C++ code
- Working experience in an environment that develops a complex multithreaded product
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Unit test everything, but know when to ask our stellar tools team for scripts or tools
To apply, click here!