Learn how to program robots with the latest ROS2 distribution in only 5 hours, using Python.
Completely practical workshop.
Only 15 spots available
- How to create ROS2 packages
- How to access to the motors of a ROS2 robot (publishers)
- How to access to the sensors of a ROS2 robot (subscribers)
- How to build an obstacle avoidance application for a ROS2 robot
- How to manage nodes (composition)
- How to debug ROS2 programs
ROS Developers that want to start transitioning to ROS2
- A basic knowledge of Linux
- A basic knowledge of Python
- Full ROS2 code with Turtlebot3 simulation
- Full documentation for later review
- Certificate of completion
Workshop link: Learn Robotics from Zero - Robotics & ROS Online Courses