Robotics and autonomous systems will become the decisive innovation drivers of the coming
years. ROBOTICS has committed itself to play a leading role in this development and wants to
generate pioneering innovations. Our research institute founded in 2015 is well on its way to
fulfil this role in Europe.
Become part of our team and join us in establishing Austria’s largest and most innovative
robotics research institute. Let us shape the future of robotics together - safely and to the
benefit of all.
For our location at the Lakeside Science & Technology Park in Klagenfurt, Austria we are seeking for a
Research group leader „Cognitive Robotics“
- University degree in the field of computer science or equal
- Relation to Artificial Intelligence and ideally to robotics from the field or your study
- Experience in ROS
- Experience in the coordination and management of research or company projects
- Experience in team leadership
- Ability to create and implement innovative concepts
- Ability to recognize technological trends
- An attractive workplace in a highly dynamic technological environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Collaboration with a young team working on the advancement of new technologies in a start-up atmosphere
- The opportunity to profoundly influence the institute’s strategic direction and to shape the path to a great future for ROBOTICS
- An appealing salary that takes into account all your professional experiences (according to the valid collective agreement with a minimum gross annual salary of EUR 56.000,–, depending on your qualification and experience a considerably higher remuneration is possible). Additionally, we provide performance-driven compensation components for your achievements within the ROBOTICS management team.
You are leadership personality and are willing to take responsibilities? Then we are looking
forward to learn more about you. Please send us an e-mail to
Find more information on our institute here https://www.joanneum.at/en/robotics.html