we will have lots of Autoware presentations (Meetup in the Bay Area, IV2019, ROSCon Fr, …) in the coming months but we do not have any good presentation.
Could I ask corresponding authors of the features below to prepare:
- How the feature works
- Link to the code
- One pretty picture
- Link to the video if exists
and paste it below?
- Range and vision fusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEUVmO7xWDA
- Beyond pixel tracking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfD3Mkkz4Y
- Robosense LiDAR driver: https://github.com/autowarefoundation/autoware/pull/1500
- LGSVL Simulator integration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBmIiR3jRvE&feature=youtu.be
- Outster LiDAR driver
- A* planner improvements: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ista3yrnxc2sbdo/hybrid-astar-avoididance-moricoro-01-x3.mp4?dl=0
- PointPillar object classification https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l6Grsg0JbBX5s7-JQ6eXQY169PCewJnW/view
- Bounding box algorithm: https://github.com/autowarefoundation/autoware/pull/1815
- Add traffic light recognizer based on MxNet framework.
- Add multiple objects tracking algorithms by IMM-UKF-PDA tracker.
- colcon is the default build tool
- Autoware is now protected under Apache License Version 2.0
- ROS Indigo is no longer supported as announced at Ver.1.9.0
- LiDAR object stack