We are looking for multiple graduate students and a post-doc to join the Aerial Robotics Research Facility (https://knurobot.wixsite.com/arrf) at Kyungpook National University (KNU) in South Korea.
We’d love to hear from applicants across a range of domains. Role responsibilities:
- Robotics, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Drones, Mobile Robots
- Sensor Fusion, Optimal Filtering, State Estimation
- Simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM), Visual Odometry, Visual Inertial Odometry (VIO)
- Motion/Path Planning, Trajectory Optimization, Obstacle/Collision Avoidance
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GNC)
- Autonomous Systems, Intelligent Robots, Multiple-Robot Systems
- Aerial Robotics Research Facility (email to Prof. Kyuman Lee: email@example.com; website: https://knurobot.wixsite.com/arrf )
If you have any questions regarding this post before applying, please feel free to contact Prof. Kyuman Lee firstname.lastname@example.org.