How to Create a Course for The Robot Ignite Academy
Live Class link: https://youtu.be/KKYsJNsB4bE
LIVE DATE & TIME
Scheduled for February 18, 2020 @ 6pm - 7pm CET
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
In this class, you will learn how to create a new course for The Robot Ignite Academy.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN CLASS #82
Interested in being part of our excellent ROS academy? Because now you can collaborate with us doing exceptional and complete courses on various ROS themes and their applications.
How to create a course
It must contain:
how to assemble the different units
how to use the simulations
and much more!
Collaborate with us in this incredible community, and help ROS Developers continue their arduous learning path in a more enjoyable and unique way.
The robot we will be using is the MPO-500.
PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Basics of Linux. If you don’t have that knowledge, check this FREE online course.
- ROS Basics. If you don’t have that knowledge, check this online course.
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS
- FREE event open for everyone, the only thing you may need to do is “set reminder” on our YouTube channel.
- We will share the full ROSject (containing robot simulation, notebook with instructions and code) with all the attendants at the beginning of the class. Remember to be on time.
- In Live Classes, you will practice with the instructor at the same time, with the provided free ROS material.
If you missed the class, you can find the ROSject files and full-code used in the class at the Robot Ignite Academy: https://www.robotigniteacademy.com