Live Class link: https://youtu.be/hLdAYdaE8X4
LIVE DATE & TIME
Scheduled for February 4, 2020 @ 6pm - 7pm CET
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
In this class, you will learn how to program the ROSbot by Husarion.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN CLASS #80
This awesome robot is made by Husarion. If you want more information, go their webpage here.
Using the ROSbot, you will create a map and navigate within it, using all the necessary parameters or info of the ROSbot in the files, in order for it to work properly both in a simulation and in an environment with the real robot.
PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Basics of Linux. If you don’t have that knowledge, check this FREE online course.
- ROS Basics. If you don’t have that knowledge, check this online course.
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS
- FREE event open for everyone, the only thing you may need to do is “set reminder” on our YouTube channel.
- We will share the full ROSject (containing robot simulation, notebook with instructions and code) with all the attendants at the beginning of the class. Remember to be on time.
- In Live Classes, you will practice with the instructor at the same time, with the provided free ROS material.
If you missed the class, you can find the ROSject files and full-code used in the class at the Robot Ignite Academy: https://www.robotigniteacademy.com 1