ROS Developers LIVE-Class #60: Python for Robotics
In this class, you will learn how to create Python programs for robots. Python is a good programming language for robotics, especially for ROS based robots. However many roboticists do not know the basics of it. In this live tutorial, we will see the basics of Python, directly applying the Python programs to ROS robots .
In this class, we’ll learn:
- How to create and execute a Python program for robot control
- How to define a Python function to get data from a robot sensor
- How to create a Python class to move a robot
LIVE DATE & TIME
Tuesday, 4 June, 2019 at 6 pm - 7 pm CEST
HOW TO JOIN THE CLASS
- FREE event open for everyone, the only thing you may need to do is “set reminder” on our YouTube channel.
- We will share the full ROSject (containing robot simulation, notebook with instructions and code) with all the attendants at the beginning of the class. Remember to be on time.
- In Live Classes, you will practice with the instructor at the same time, with the provided free ROS material.
If you missed the class, you can find the ROSject files and full-code used in the class at the Robot Ignite Academy: https://www.robotigniteacademy.com