How to make your students remotely access your robots
Make your robotics students practice remotely with real robots
When: Wednesday, March 3rd at 6pm CET
Registration Link: https://www.theconstructsim.com/teach-robotics-remotely-webinar/
Who is this for:
- Professors/Teachers of undergrads or graduate students who are preparing robotics courses for 2021.
- Teachers who are searching for a remote teaching solution during COVID-19.
- Teachers who want to provide robotics practice to their students, even if in remote mode
This webinar is 100% practical !
During the webinar you are going to configure your robot so just after the webinar you can start providing remote access to your robot to anybody (your students, your researchers, your clients, etc…).
You are not going to learn how to do it… you are going to do it!
By the end of the webinar you will have done:
- Configured your robot to allow external connections
- Remotely connected to it from your computer
- Created a project skeleton that you will provide to your students to practice with the robot and its simulation