Make your robotics students practice remotely with real robots
When: Wednesday, May 5 at 6pm CEST
Registration Link: https://www.theconstructsim.com/teach-robotics-remotely-webinar/
How can you provide REMOTE STUDENTS with a complete learning experience with REAL ROBOTS?
This webinar will show you how to provide real robot practice to your students using The Construct remote robots.
This webinar is 100% practical. During the webinar, you will learn how to create ROS material for your students, including practice with simulations and real robots.
By the end of the webinar you will have learned the following:
- How to use the existing ROS materials as practice exercises for your students
- How to create your own ROS material with the tasks your students must solve
- How to practice using a simulation before using a real robot
- How to use the remote real robot labs, and how to give real robot labs access to your students
- Which parts are free, and which features require payment
We will use The Construct’s remote robot labs
We will use two different remote labs:
- The wheeled robot lab
- The robot arm robot lab
We will also show you how to create your own remote real robot lab .
Who is this for:
- Professors/Teachers of undergrads or graduate students who are preparing robotics courses for 2021.
- Teachers who are searching for remote teaching solutions.
- Teachers who want to provide robotics practice to their students.