Hello, We’re looking for a Robotics Software Engineer to join us in Turkey.
Do you enjoy building living things and want to gain more experience in one of the favorite engineering fields: Robotics? With your ambition and experience in hand, we would love to build robots with you!
You will be designing and developing core features, functionalities and software plugins for our Autonomous Mobile Robots . Your codes will be running on our cloud connected smart robots and cloud servers to help people on multiple repetitive tasks in an efficient way.
- BSc , MSc , or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with C++ & Python
- Practical experience on Robot Operating System ( ROS ) and Gazebosim
- Proficiency with Linux operating system (Preferably Ubuntu or other Debian-based OSs)
- Hands-on experience with Git through professional development teams
- Passion for algorithmising & automating literally everything (yes)
- Knowledge in at least one or more of following topics: industrial automation, control systems, computer vision, state estimation, localization, mapping, navigation and machine learning
- Excellent communication skills in both written & spoken English & Turkish
- Willingness to travel (if required)
These are not required for this position but having one or more of them will make you stand out from the crowd and will make your job easier since our systems include following technologies and topics;
- Knowledge in C, Bash, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, Go, React Native, Qt, CMake, QMake, Cross-compilation, Matlab or GNU Octave, Webots or CoppeliaSim(previously V-REP), Elevator APIs, PLC Programming, Real-time Computing and OSs, DevOps, Networking
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or Travis CI
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on Machine Learning experience (We all watched Andrew Ng)
- Software Design Patterns
- Agile Development Methodologies knowledge, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Autonomous Guided Vehicles (AGV), Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- SolidWorks / Solid Edge / FreeCAD / Blender knowledge (mainly for reviewing ready designs)
- Passion for finding, reading and implementing related published research
Deal Breakers :
- Not loving open source philosophy
- Not being fascinated by mathematics, physics or classical mechanics
- Having a corporate mindset
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience and performance
- Complementary health insurance
- Working with a highly skilled and motivated engineering team
- Opportunity to shape the future
- Dilovası, Kocaeli, Turkey (Bilişim Vadisi, Main Office)
- Ümraniye, İstanbul, Turkey (Lab)
We are a growing robotics company building cloud connected autonomous mobile robot fleets. Our mission is not only - and never will only be - machinizing the environment or increasing efficiency of work loads. Although we proudly accomplish the above tasks too, our aim is to always help humanity on manual labor and repetitive jobs by making their job easier. Our robots can perform complex tasks in complex environments filled with people.
Saha Robotic Delivery Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
If interested, please apply on Linkedin:
or mail me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org