The next Manipulation WG Meeting / MoveIt Maintainer Meeting will be August 26th at 8am PST .
Your time zone: 2021-08-26T15:00:00Z
- Old business
- Report by CaptainYoshi on their GSoC project outcome (including pictures)
- MoveIt 2 branches, syncing strategy (Tyler)
- MoveIt Config Redesign Milestone (Henning)
- Launch files: MoveIt config builder (Jafar)
- ParameterSet API Status Update (Tyler)
- Use TOTG as default, deprecate old algorithms, Ruckig (Andy)
- Bumping version numbers right after releases [git version same as last release? (v4hn)
- Issue #2831 · ros-planning/moveit · GitHub](git version same as last release? · Issue #2831 · ros-planning/moveit · GitHub)
- Do we want braces-initialization in the code base? (v4hn)
- (imho: Yes please!) It’s not used at all though until now except for the pilz planner. Should we allow pull-requests to just migrate the parts they touch anyway or should we enforce whole files/packages are migrated at a time?
- GitHub Actions + Dockerhub Support (Robert)
- Throw exceptions or use abseil StausOr for core API functions
Please request any agenda topics you would like included.
Phone Numbers (US)
PIN: 644 991 049#