The first annual MoveIt Workshop 2019 Macau will be on Saturday, November 2, 2019, the day after ROSCon. Sponsored by PickNik Consulting, it is an informal day of presentations, panel discussions, and hands-on training of latest MoveIt features from some of the top thinkers in the ROS community. Some topics to be covered include:
- MoveIt 2 Progress and Direction
- Intel’s Work on MoveIt and ROS2 Grasping
- Discussing a new Inverse Kinematics plugin API to support constraint-based solvers and velocity IK
- Latest features and research in OMPL and how it relates to MoveIt
- Discussions on what is hard for newcomers?
- MoveIt 2 Capabilities Roadmapping
- Panel Discussion About MoveIt Ideal User
- Hands on with the Task Constructor
- Lightning Round Discussions
- Industrial trajectory generation with pilz_industrial_motion
- ROS-Industrial Manipulation Efforts
People attending ROSCon and/or IROS Macau will want to attend this one-day event which is being held at the Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel on Saturday, November 2, 2019, from 8:30am - 5:00pm. The MoveIt Workshop 2019 is geared towards experienced and advanced users of MoveIt, but novices are welcome to attend as well.