Dear ROS developers, we just released a new ROS course - GTest Framework for ROS2
Here are the course description and link:
Start learning: Learn Robotics from Zero - Robotics & ROS Online Courses
Learn GTest (Google Test) framework & how to integrate it with ROS2, you’ll learn:
- Basics of CMake with a focus on creating shared libraries.
- How to integrate GTest into a C++ project built using CMake.
- Create unit tests with GTest to verify the behavior of the library.
- Test assertions and available assertion types.
- ROS2 node testing for publishers and subscribers.
- Setting up a testing package for system tests with ROS2.
- Configuring systems tests from CMake scripts.
- Running full-system tests from within current ROS2 build tools.
- As a course project, you will write tests that cover a ROS2 package.
You will learn this course by practicing with simulated robots: Neobotix MP-400 Simulation