We have 130 packages ready to sync
In my audit I identified one regression:
I’ve rolled the release back as it all within a single repository.
With that rebuild underway I expect to have a clean sync with
@DLu if you have a chance to rerelease 1.1.2 in the interval we’ll merge it.
But otherwise I’d like to hold new Kinetic releases and plan to sync tomorrow. If there are any other unknown issues please reply to this thread.