Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. And that is not all. Every day, our trucks and system solutions move millions of items in logistics centres worldwide. By working with us, you can help to ensure that people and companies around the world get exactly what they ordered. As an international market leader with a tailored portfolio of forklift trucks, logistics systems and services, we offer companies worldwide comprehensive solutions from a single source. Thanks to our direct sales network and a close-knit service network, we always maintain a close relationship with our global customers. Yet we do not rest on our laurels, we continue to develop our company and our products. Join us and help shape the future of Intralogistics 4.0.
You are part of the team that develops the navigation and behavior components for our next generation AGV system.
- You design and implement components for the mobile robot’s software that lets it
- plan its trajectory
- follow the planned trajectory
- avoid obstacles
- handle even complex situations in a robust and smooth manner
- Synchronization with neighboring components and definition of interfaces gives you the flexibility you need to find the best technical solution on the one hand, and challenges your team and communication skills on the other.
- You test your component on different levels, i.e. unit, integration and system tests
- You integrate your component into the superior system
- You work in a multidisciplinary team and are encouraged to think outside of the box
- Degree in software or electrical engineering, computer science or similar qualification
- Ideally, several years of professional experience
- Passion for C++ programming; Python experience is advantageous
- ROS and Linux experience
- A well-structured workflow is a matter of course for you. This includes handling of software versioning tools like git.
- Fluent English, adequate level of German required (at least B2 with will for further qualification)
- You are part of the team that develops the next-generation solution for intralogistics!
- flexible working hours
- dynamic and innovative team
- conditions according to labor contract IG Metall, which includes
- above-average compensation
- 30 days holiday entitlement
If this sounds interesing to you, please see the official job advertisement at Jungheinrich website, and apply for the job using the online process.