Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. And that is not all. Every day, our trucks and system solutions move millions of items in logistics centres worldwide. By working with us, you can help to ensure that people and companies around the world get exactly what they ordered. As an international market leader with a tailored portfolio of forklift trucks, logistics systems and services, we offer companies worldwide comprehensive solutions from a single source. Thanks to our direct sales network and a close-knit service network, we always maintain a close relationship with our global customers. Yet we do not rest on our laurels, we continue to develop our company and our products. Join us and help shape the future of Intralogistics 4.0.
- You develop a localization system for a mobile robot (AGV)
- Besides the software development, you understand functionality of environment sensors like LIDAR and work with the sensor data
- You support qualification and validation of self- and third-party developed localization systems
- You support the development of the vehicle’s navigation system
- You work in a multidisciplinary team that develops a complex system, so you need to define interface to neighboring components
- You test your component on different levels, i.e. unit, integration and system tests
- You integrate your component into the superior system
- Degree in software or electrical engineering, computer science or similar qualification
- Demonstrable experience dealing with localization methods, especially based on 2D LIDAR, and SLAM algorithms
- Practical experience in usage of localization methods like AMCL, Google Cartographer or g2o framework is beneficial
- Comprehension of multi-sensor data fusion with EKF or similar
- Passion for C++ and/or Python programming (ideally supplemented by some Lua knowledge)
- ROS and Linux experience
- fluent English, adequate level of German required (at least B2 with will for further qualification)
- record of working experience in this field is advantageous
- You are part of the team that develops the next-generation solution for intralogistics!
- flexible working hours
- dynamic and innovative team
- conditions according to labor contract IG Metall, which includes
- above-average compensation
- 30 days holiday entitlement
If this sounds interesing to you, please see the official job advertisement at Jungheinrich website, and apply for the job using the online process.