We are a startup company that develops products for the security industry, with a primary focus going forward on autonomous vehicles.
We are growing our team and are looking for experienced engineers who have worked on developing autonomous robots.
· Develop control systems for autonomous vehicles, ensuring that the behavior of our vehicles is safe and smooth
· Develop scalable frameworks to support many types of vehicles and configurations
· Implement distributed software to process vehicle data and perform validation testing
· Improve onboard software stack stability, health monitoring, and error reporting
· Design efficient components and optimize existing software for limited compute platforms
· Optimize the trajectory planning to achieve a comfortable and smooth ride
· Must be able to implement ROS
· Help in design of a robot mechatronics
· Bachelors or a higher degree in CS, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
· Experience with classical control and optimization techniques, LQR, MPC
· 3+ years of industry experience using C++ and Python in production
· 2+ years ROS development experience.
· Familiarity with state estimation techniques, trajectory planning algorithms.
· Experience in characterizing vehicle dynamics and behavior models
Nice to have:
experience with autonomous robots
experience with bringing prototype to production level
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $70,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
Contact: email@example.com with cv and a cover letter if you are interested.