DreamFace Technologies is seeking a self-driven, hands-on full-time Robotic Software Engineer to join our small team of engineers in bringing our social robot into the market. DreamFace is a startup company working out of the University of Denver campus in Colorado and we are committed to the support and betterment of human life through the use of robotics and artificial intelligence. As a core member of the small engineering team, you will get the opportunity to get your hands dirty and let your creativity shine by designing, implementing, and testing the software system operating our robot platform. Your main responsibility will be to assist in developing the overall core system operating our robot, Ryan.
We are looking for a Robotic Software Engineer with the ability to solve complex robotics problems with innovative solutions. As a core member of our engineering team, you will work with our team of engineers and developers to maintain the highest quality of robotics software. These tasks comprise in-depth analysis of critical challenges our robots encounter and to develop novel algorithm solving those challenges, Your contributions will be pivotal in advancing our mission: safe and reliable robots everywhere.
- BS, MS, or PhD Degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Strong experience in C++ and Python
- Experience designing and developing robotic systems using ROS, and other existing libraries and tools
- Computer Vision Experience on Pose Estimation, Object Recognition,
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment, and release management tools
- Proven system integration and software architecture skills
- Good working knowledge of robotics and surrounding systems
- Experience working in large code bases of mixed C++ and Python extensions
- Ability to produce computationally efficient software that can meet real-time requirements
- Git knowledge
- Strong coding skills of C++ in a Linux environment
- 3+ years of experience
- Problem analysis and solving skills
you can apply via this link: https://www.indeed.com/job/robotic-software-engineer-cd82e004bcd0c6b3