Houston Mechatronics, Inc. (HMI), Houston’s leader in robotic and automation systems, is actively seeking an experienced software developer to join our Aquanaut team. We are looking for a motivated and experienced ROS developer who has experience with real-world robotic systems.
HMI is located in Webster, TX, just down the street from NASA’s Johnson Space Center. We want you to be a part of our amazing team as we design, develop, and deploy intelligent, automated systems in 3 key markets: Oil & Gas, Telecomm, and Defense.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a great working environment. The focus of our company is to disrupt the status quo and to advance the integration of robotics within our targeted industries.
Successful candidates for this position will have the following credentials:
- Bachelors in CS (or higher) with minimum 3 years working with C++ and Python on Linux
- Experience working with real-world robotics systems
- Experience with ROS
- Experience working on a software team
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience with Git and Docker
If interested, please apply at the link below.