- LET executor
- Jan: https://github.com/micro-ROS/rclc/tree/feature/new_api_and_LET_executor_trigger/rclc
- AI Wants to have the PR this week.
- William will try to review. For rclc we need a reviewer, William says that we can review and merge ourselves since it is rclc. Carlos should also review.
- Focus of this PR is on determinism.
- Executor re-work
- William clearing existing backlog
- He will then re-work the executor staff. He will start with the issue and the design document. Or instead make it as a PR to rclcpp implementation.
- rmw_cyclone_dds + iceoryx: in progress
- alternative 1: iceoryx built into cyclone
- alternative 2: cylcone bolted on iceoryx as a gateway => some layer => additional process
- ADLINK made available:
- OpenADx TC Jan 21 meeting minutes https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenADx#Steering_Committee_Meeting.2C_21st_January_2020
- distinguishes what is standard and what is vendor specific
- AI @eboasson: is there a standard header to include?
- Performance Testing Farm
- it would need to be included in the OSRF buildfarm
- test against every change that OSRF makes
- Kai to first get it to run with Carlos and then provides instructions
See above for context