Houston Mechatronics is seeking a skilled ROS C++ developer to join our growing team of robotics enthusiasts.
HMI is actively seeking an experienced software developer to join our Aquanaut team. We are looking for a motivated and experienced ROS developer who has experience with real-world robotic systems.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors in CS (or higher) with minimum 3 years working with C++ on Linux
- Experience working with real-world robotics systems
- Experience with ROS
- Experience working on a software team
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience with Git and Docker
- ROS2 implementation
- Experience with Orocos components (GitHub - orocos/rtt_ros_integration: Orocos-ROS integration libraries and tools)