ROS Dashing Diademata Release Tshirt

ROS Dashing Tshirts Available Until June 25th

With the release of ROS Dashing Diademata our 4th ROS 2 release we have tshirts available to show your colors. Order your’s before June 25th!

Tshirt Image

There are men’s, women’s and children’s sizes with several production centers around the world.

2 Likes

We have also had requests for release posters to hang up. So we have posted the Dashing Diademata Posters on Zazzle if you would like some wall art.

You can order it on wrapped canvas or poster paper from the Dashing Collection.

Poster Print
Wrapped Canvas Print

Zazzle has a 40% Off Posters sale that ends today with code JUNEBLOOMZAZ which is potentially a good opportunity to order some of the past posters too.

The default poster print is 24"x24" for $18.75 you can change the size up or down 12"x12" is only $9.85. And with the discount today it drops even more.

I also recommend for smaller prints considering the heavyweight archival paper it is easier to mount and lays flat even if just hung.

All of the designs back to Cturtle are availble if you want to take advantage of the sale right now:

Open Robotics on Zazzle

2 Likes

As a reminder you have just hours left to order your Dashing Tshirts!

I guess polo shirts were not possible. At least I’ll have my t-shirt for casual Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got mine this week. Comfy.

4 Likes