THE CONSTRUCT IS LOOKING FOR A ROS ENGINEER
The Construct (www.theconstructsim.com) is a company dedicated to teach and program the most sophisticated robots of the world with ROS by means of a web browser.
The team needs to grow. For that, we are looking for a ROS engineer with the following requirements.
1- The technical Requirements:
- C++ or Python programming knowledge in Linux
- Knowledge of ROS. Don’t need to be a super crack, but you have to be able to write ROS programs, debug and find your way
- Knowledge of Gazebo. The same as above applies
2- THE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluent in English. This is the second most important one.
- Be able to work autonomously, but within a team
- Be able to coordinate with the rest of the team
- Be willing to learn fast and update continuously
- BE A GOOD PERSON
- Be a team player. We work as a team. We share errors and successes
- Be able to get the job done even if you don’t have the skills
WE ARE GOING TO CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ALL THOSE QUALITIES.
WE ARE GOING TO TEST YOU PRIOR TO GET INTO THE COMPANY.
YOUR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
- Nice offer, but what will I have to do?
- Learn the latest ROS and artificial intelligence technologies
- Build robot simulations and ROS programs
- Build ROS courses combining all the things learnt
- Have fun while doing it
- OK, but where will I do my work?
From anywhere of the world. Our headquarter is in Barcelona (Spain), but you can do the work remotely from your current location or from Kyoto, Malibu,Taiwan… wherever! (if you dont know from where to work, this link https://nomadlist.com/ may be useful for you).
- Sounds great! Then, when will I have to start?
You should start by the end of February. Other dates may be considered.
- OK I’m in! How can I apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with a link to your LinkedIn profile and to your git with web code that shows your skills. Also write down why do you want to apply for this job offer.
WE WILL CONTACT ALL THE APPLICANTS either they are selected for interview or not. We really respect your dedication.