WE ARE LOOKING FOR INTERNS
The Construct (www.theconstructsim.com) is a company dedicated to teach, program and simulate the most sophisticated robots of the world by means of a web browser.
The team is looking for people passionated about robotics, in their early career, for intern positions.
1- The nice to have technical requirements (this is not mandatory):
- How to program in C++ or Python
- Knowledge of ROS
- Knowledge of Gazebo simulator
- Knowledge of Webots simulator
2- THE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS (mandatory):
- Be able to work autonomously, but within a team
- Be able to coordinate with the rest of the team
- Be willing to learn fast and update continuously
- BE A GOOD PERSON
YOUR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
1) Nice offer, but what will I have to do?
1- Learn a lot. Fast! (about ROS, robotics and simulations)
2- Build amazing robot simulations based on ROS.
2) From where do I have to do my work?
From anywhere of the world. Our headquarter is in Barcelona (Spain), but you can do the work remotely from your current location or from Kyoto, Malibu,Taiwan… (if you don’t know from where to work, this link https://nomadlist.com/ may be useful for you).
3) Sounds great! Then, when will I have to start?
Ideally you should start in January. Other dates are also OK (please specify).
4) OK I’m in! How can I apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your LinkedIn profile and to your git with web code that shows your skills. Also write down a cover letter indicating why do you want to apply for this intern offer.
WE WILL CONTACT ALL THE APPLICANTS either they are selected for interview or not, because we respect everybody.
… by the way, working language is English.
Business Assistant of R&D