THE CONSTRUCT IS READY TO GROW!
The Construct (www.theconstructsim.com) is a company dedicated to teach, program and simulate the most sophisticated robots of the world by means of a web browser.
The team needs to grow. For that, we are looking for a full stack web developer individual with the following requirements.
1- The technical Requirements:
- Good programming skills in Django
- Other knowledges of web technologies is a plus (Node.js, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, etc)
- Knowledge of ROS is a plus, but not mandatory
2- THE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Be able to work autonomously, but within a team
- Be able to coordinate with the rest of the team
- Be willing to learn fast and update continuously
- BE A GOOD PERSON
- Be a team player. We work as a team. We share errors and successes
- Be able to get the job done even if you don't have the skills
WE ARE GOING TO CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ALL THOSE QUALITIES.
WE ARE GOING TO TEST YOU PRIOR TO GET INTO THE COMPANY.
YOUR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
1) Nice offer, but what will I have to do?
Program web interfaces for robot simulations and ROS programs using web technologies.
2) From where do I have to work?
From anywhere of the world. Our headquarter is in Barcelona (Spain), but you can work remotely from your current location or from Kyoto, Malibu,Taiwan‚... (if you don't know from where to work, this link https://nomadlist.com/ may be useful for you).
3) Sounds great! Then, when will I have to start?
Ideally you should start in January. Other dates may be considered.
4) OK I'm in! How can I apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your LinkedIn profile and to your git with web code that shows your skills. Also write down why do you want to apply for this job offer.
WE WILL CONTACT ALL THE APPLICANTS either they are selected for interview or not, because we respect everybody.
... by the way, working language is English.
Business Assistant of R&D