ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas - 2023 Annual Meeting

It is that time of year again! If you haven’t been following and are heading to Automate you may want to check out the ROS-I Consortium Americas Annual Meeting. Details here: ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas 2023 Annual Meeting — ROS-Industrial

This is a member event, so there may be a fee to attend in person if you are not a member.

We will be offering live streaming of the presentations, so stay tuned for that info, and of course we will provide recordings and pdf of slide content after the event.

Thanks to all the speakers. If you are attending Automate we also will be posting up about an open source robotics meet up, so stay tuned for those details.

Thanks

Matt
RIC Americas

1 Like

Registration for live stream of talks:

Morning Program: Meeting Registration - Zoom

Afternoon Program: Meeting Registration - Zoom

We hope to see a lot of you in person at Automate in Detroit. Details for the ROS-I event are above and don’t forget the Open Source Robotics Meetup on Tuesday night, details here: https://ros.splashthat.com/

I would like add that we have a meetup at the ROS-Industrial Meeting / Automate on May 23rd (Iron Release day!). Please join us if you happen to be in Detroit.. All are invited! Bring your friends.

1 Like

Full program is up and can be found here!

The video play list is now LIVE for all those presentations you didn’t get to see live!

Thanks!

MR