ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas 2022 Annual Meeting

Hello ROS-Industrial Community!

We are getting ready for our annual ROS-I Americas event in Detroit, co-located with Automate 2022. The ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas Annual Meeting is the one chance per year we attempt to get end-users, industrial solution and equipment providers, researchers and other interested parties in one place to talk all things open source components to enable new capability on the factory floor.

The event is Consortium members across the globe, but we will provide virtual options for various presentations, and videos of the talks will be made available afterwards. Check out all the info and if you are interested in attending, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Agenda: ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas 2022 Annual Meeting — ROS-Industrial

Registration: RIC-Americas Annual Meeting Registration — ROS-Industrial

Stay tuned for other ROS/Open Source-centric events taking place the week of Automate in Detroit!

More on Automate may be found here: https://www.automateshow.com/

Best!

Matt R.
ROS-I Americas/SwRI

3 Likes

Per our tradition we will enable live streaming of the event via the ROS-I Zoom platform.

Registration is required. This only includes the presentations on the agenda.

Register in advance for this meeting:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Thanks!
Matt R.

1 Like

Excited to announce that the PDFs of the presentations from the recent ROS-I Americas Annual Meeting are available on the event website: ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas 2022 Annual Meeting — ROS-Industrial

Furthermore, a playlist has been created of all the talks that are cleared for public release over at the ROS-I YouTube channel: ROS-I Consortium Americas 2022 Annual Meeting Playlist

Thanks!

Matt R.
ROS-I Consortium Americas Program Manager

1 Like