🎉 ROSCon 2023 Call for Sponsors

:tada: ROSCon 2023 Call for Sponsors

Hi Everyone!

Hopefully by now you’ve heard that we’re planning to hold ROSCon for 2023 in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 18th through the 21st. Our friends at Dronecode plan to hold their annual PX4 Developer Summit immediately after the event. The ROSCon Call for Proposals went out a couple of weeks ago and I am sure many of you are already sketching out your talks. I am happy to announce that we are now ready to accept event sponsors! If you have a ROS-based product to showcase, or are looking to recruit engineering talent, ROSCon is a great place to do so! ROSCon is absolutely packed with the best and brightest minds in robotics, and this is your chance to meet them. Last year we had over 800 attendees, and we’re fairly confident that we’ll beat that number this year.

ROSCon isn’t possible without the generous support of sponsors, and if you are interested in sponsorship, please check out our sponsorship prospectus. This year we are offering four levels of sponsorship, a dozen sponsorship add-ons, and our fantastic diversity scholarship program. New this year we are also offering a limited number of “Startup Alley” sponsorships for smaller ROS companies just getting started. If you are interested in sponsorship, plan to act quickly as we usually sell out rather quickly.

Last year we rather quickly sold out of booth space for sponsors, so if you would like to sponsor ROSCon we recommend you reserve your spot as soon as possible, preferably in the next two weeks. To reserve your spot at ROSCon 2023 simply email me and the rest of the 2023 organizing committee at roscon-2023-ec@openrobotics.org. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you may have or construct a package that fits your organization’s needs.

Direct link to the ROSCon 2023 Prospectus

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.