About Mojin Robotics:
Groundbreaking service robotics. Conceived by professionals. Made for people. We create intelligent mobile robots. Because we can. Because we love it. And because our solutions make everyday life easier. Our service robots support, help and relieve. They increase productivity. They alleviate the shortage of skilled workers. And they’re even fun. Because they are friendly. Smart and charming. And we do everything to ensure that the interaction between humans and robots is as safe, natural and as intuitive as possible. Technology must serve people. Not vice versa. We’re working on it. Day after day.
About the job:
The latest member in the Mojin family of robots is a mobile manipulator working as a logistics and handling assistant in production facilities and warehouses. You’ll be working on using the onboard sensors (2D/3D cameras, laser scanners) for perceiving the environment and manipulable objects like shelfs, boxes, trailers etc. You will be closely working with our interdisciplinary team of robotics hardware, manipulation and navigation experts to design the next generation of intelligent mobile robots.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Development of software packages for image processing of 2D and 3D cameras for logistics applications
- Integration of perception components in mobile manipulators
- Detection, identification and 6D pose estimation of objects
- Detection of collision objects for collision-free motion planning
- Successful degree (diploma, master’s or PhD) in computer science / autonomous systems or comparable degree with a focus on image processing
- Several years of professional experience in software development for image processing and mobile robotics
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C ++ and Python
- Experience with OpenCV, PCL, ROS in Linux development environment
- Experience with image processing from 2D and 3D cameras
- Very good written and spoken English (German is a plus)
- Ability to work in a team and solution-oriented, innovative and independent way of working
- Passion for innovative technology and robotics
- Cooperation in an interdisciplinary, international, young and dynamic team.
- A varied and responsible area of responsibility
- A flexible working time model and home office
- A permanent and fulltime employment contract