2021/01/20 22:00 UTC
- Geoffrey Biggs (TSC chair)
- Daisuke Tanaka (AWF)
- Joe Speed (ADLINK)
- Ryohsuke Mitsudome (Tier IV)
- Hiroshi Igata (ODDWG lead)
- Yang Zhang (96Boards)
- Shinpei Kato (AWF)
- Kasper Ornstein Mecklenburg (Arm)
- Tsutomu Otake (Macnica)
- Kerem Par (ADASTEC)
- Seonman Kim (LGE)
- Petter (TomTom)
- Ali Peker (ADASTEC)
- Josh Whitley (AWF)
- Larry Dimitrievski (TCS)
- Akihiko Tsukuda (eSOL)
- Rahul Mangharam (F1Tenth)
- Adam Dabrowski (Robotec.ai)
Minutes: Geoffrey Biggs
Opening remarks and new member introductions (Board)
The AWF is now two years old
The three new board members have started working
- The board is considering how to more transparently share the results of board meetings
A project manager will soon be hired by the AWF
Confirmation of previous minutes
Action items review
- No action items
TSC Chair election
- No nominations were received for TSC chair
- The requirement for the TSC chair to provide half an FTE of time to the AWF will be relaxed slightly, and nominations will be called for again
Working group report: Autonomy Software
Working group report: Operational Design Domain
Most of the issues with the scenario tools which prevented ODD WG members from completing scenario creation have been solved, and the very last one has been fixed this week.
We now expect to have all the machine readable scenarios to be completed and tested by the end of January.
In parallel, Tier IV is working on the process of open sourcing of the scenario tools and/or making it freely available to AWF and aiming to complete the task by the end of January.
Both, I believe, are in time for the inception of the Software WG’s implementation of Cargo Delivery ODD.
ODD WG is having new members who are invited by Josh, and we’re also doing some preliminary discussions on the Cargo Delivery demonstration location, the difference between the Racing ODD and others including Cargo Delivery, the simulation environment for the Racing ODD, etc.
FTE activity reports review
The SPC is looking into how to improve FTE contributions, and will be contacting companies over the next couple of weeks to discuss their contributions.