The Street Scooter GmbH is one of the leading manufacturers and innovators in sustainable mobility solutions in the commercial vehicle sector. More than 7,000 electric utility vehicles have been developed and produced in the company’s young history. The current model range includes light electric commercial vehicles as well as cargo pedelecs and trikes. StreetScooter was founded in 2010 in the environment of RWTH Aachen University and combines innovative scientific know-how with state-of-the-art industrial practice. Since December 2014, the Street Scooter GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the Deutsche Post DHL Group. We are combining start-up dynamics with the substantial experience and stability of the Dax30 Group to create a unique success story in the fast-growing market of e-mobility. Become part of this success and inspire us with your ideas, professionalism and commitment.
- Implementation and development of trajectory planning algorithms for autonomous driving
- Deployment and integration into simulator and real vehicles
- Preparing of test scenarios and test cases
- Integration of different environment models like occupancy grid into planning algorithms
- Planning in a dynamic urban environment with predicted trajectories of road users
- Completed degree (bachelor / master / cf.) of computer science, robotics, mechatronics computational engineering science, electrical engineering or comparable
- Experience in trajectory planning required
- Advanced C++ knowledge required
- Linux, Docker & Robot Operating System knowledge is an advantage
- CUDA knowledge is an advantage
- High willingness to develop creative ideas and develop concepts
- Team orientation and communication skills
- High operational readiness, sense of responsibility and good coordination ability
- Self-responsible and goal-oriented work
You like to think unconventional and have keen interest in electric mobility?
Take the chance to shape it!