Dear ROS community,
The 4th Robot Fleet Management in ROS2 training will be held from 2023-01-11T15:00:00Z→2023-01-13T23:00:00Z. This is a 3-day, online, hands-on training to learn all the basic knowledge to use RMF (Robot Fleet Management) systems with confidence.
Date and Time: 2023-01-11 09:00 - 2023-01-13 17:00 Central Standard Time (US)
Training Format: Online with Remote Robots
For more details about this training visit: https://www.theconstructsim.com/robot-fleet-management-ros2-open-rmf-training/
- Vital ROS2 Humble knowledge to make your way through RMF.
- How to autogenerate an RMF-enabled Gazebo simulation based on blueprints and adapt existing Gazebo simulations to RMF.
- How to connect ROS2 navigation-enabled robots to RMF.
- How to set up a basic RMF system for multiple fleets of robots, with multiple robots in each fleet.
- How to set up basic default RMF tasks like Go to location, Pick and deliver object, and Go to charge when battery levels are low.
- Introduction to creating a custom robot fleet adapter to unlock all the potential of RMF API to define your tasks and behaviors.
- How to dock a robot in RMF for battery charging.
- How to set up a cleaning routine in RMF.
- How to integrate Human operated stations with RMF.
- How to integrate doors and lifts in RMF.
- How to integrate robot arms and other processing workstations in RMF.
- ROS expert-led explanations
- Perform exercises with simulated robots, along with the instructors.
- Complete an entire project with a real robotic cafeteria.
- 3 days of live training guided by ROS experts
- 20+ hands-on exercises with simulated robots
- 12 hours of practice in our remote real robot cafeteria
- 6 months of access to the Robot Fleet Management in ROS2 curriculum
- Continuously updated course content
- Fast support & guidance from instructors
- Life-long access to the code developed during the training
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all registration queries.