Join our Robot Fleet Management training to acquire practical skills in Open-RMF. Explore key technologies in an intensive 3-day program and learn how to implement this knowledge on your robot projects.
What You Will Learn:
- RMF basic structure
- Creating compliant RMF simulations
- Setting up Free Fleet for autonomous mobile robots
- Managing tasks like Deliver, Clean, Patrol, and Charge
- Creating custom fleet adapters for API and ROS2 integration
- Docking and cleaning with RMF
- Creating a user-friendly GUI for human interaction
Practical Sessions @ Starbots Coffee Lab: Immerse yourself in hands-on learning at the Starbots Coffee Lab, where you’ll apply your knowledge in a real multi-robot system environment.
Act Fast – Only 15 Spots Available!
Learn more and secure your spot now. Click here to register.