Dear ROS community,
We will be holding the third ‘Managing Fleets of Robots with ROS2’ training from 2022-11-29T23:00:00Z to 2022-12-01T23:00:00Z. This is a 3-day, online, hands-on training where you will learn ROS2 and how to use it for multi-robot systems.
More details: https://www.theconstructsim.com/managing-fleets-robots-ros2-summer-school/
- three days training
- 100% hands on: practice with simulations and real robots (remote access)
- not need to setup anything, start from minute one
- master multi-robot navigation and fleet management in ROS2
What you will learn
- Robot navigation in ROS2 using Nav2
- Build a multi-robot navigation system
- Fleet management of robots in a common environment using the Open Robotics Middleware Framework (Open-RMF)
How you’ll learn
- ROS expert-led explanations
- Perform exercises with simulated robots, along with the instructors.
- Complete an entire project with the real robotic cafeteria.
Only 15 places are available, reserve your seat here: https://app.theconstructsim.com/Workshop/ab25972e-a77b-4560-bf41-79c4c4211d40
The 3rd Managing Fleets of Robots with ROS2 training is scheduled for this month. The following numerous updates also accompany this training. You will learn how to do the following:
- Work with the latest ROS2 distro - Humble Hawksbill
- Set up multiple robots using Navigation 2
- Create a compliant RMF simulation
- Set up Freefleet for autonomous mobile robots
- Set up basic tasks like deliver, clean, patrol, and charge
- Create custom fleet adapter to integrate the API and ROS2 systems of your robot into RMF
- Dock in RMF
- Clean with RMF
- Create a GUI for Humans to interact with RMF.
- Manage doors and lifts in RMF
EARLY BIRD ENDING ON 2022-11-15T23:00:00Z. Secure your spot here: https://bit.ly/3G8nqim
LAST CALL - Robot Fleet Management in ROS2 Training starts next week
This week is the last week to register for the third edition of the “Robot Fleet Management in ROS2” training.
Dates: Wednesday, November 30 – Friday, December 2, 2022
Duration: 3 days (8hrs/day)
Time zone: Daily from 9:00 to 17:00, Central Time (US)
Location: Online training with remote real robots
Seats: 2 seats available out of 15
Register here: Learn Robotics from Zero - Robotics & ROS Online Courses