Senior Computer Vision Engineer – We offer working in a great team and work atmosphere on a new and unique positioning technology for mobile robots.
Accerion is a fast-growing robotics company based in Venlo, the Netherlands. Our mission is to help accelerate automation by developing independent mobile robot positioning systems that add high performance without the use of infrastructure. We have developed a new and unique method to determine the position of mobile robots. By combining an advanced optical system, embedded C++ software and a state-of-the-art processing hardware, our sensor system is able to work without any infrastructure in the surroundings of a robot. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Computer Vision Engineer to join our team on this adventure!
Our ideal team member gets excited about:
- Adventure in a high-tech robotics company, as part of enthusiastic and driven team
- Working in an international team with diverse backgrounds
- Technical (hardware and software) challenges, creative solutions and cutting-edge technology
- Building a unique product with great value for the industry
- Taking on different roles in the projects, learning new skills and continuously develop yourself
Your roles are:
- Develop and implement computer vision / image processing algorithms
- Optimize software architecture
- Improve code quality
- Optimize computational efficiency / system performance
- Prototype, implement and test new functionality based on market feedback
- Develop imaging system calibration algorithms and tools
- Preferably test and integrate your work using hardware
Your preferred skills are:
- You have a technical academic background (MSc/PhD)
- You have 3 or more years of experience in the Computer Vision / Image Processing field or relevant experience during your Master’s thesis or PhD
- You are able to work with and/or relate with the HW
- You have experience in embedded C++, multi-core programming
- You love to develop high-performance algorithms and quality code
- Experience with GIT, scrum and (embedded) Linux is preferred
- You are able to communicate in a profound way with your team members
- You have a passion for technology (robotics, sensors, tinkering)!
OpenCV, Image processing, Computer Vision Algorithms, Embedded, C++, ARM, Software Architecture, Imaging System Calibration, Testing, Prototyping, System Thinking, Robotics, Robots, Sensors, Vision based Localization
Why you should apply:
- Working in an informal, dynamic, international and highly skilled team with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Working on a new and unique technology and products for the mobile robotics market.
- Beautiful designed and easily accessible office, by car, train (1 min walk) and from the city of Venlo.
- Opportunity for on-the-job competence and personal development.
- Flexible working hours.
Call us on +31 (0)6 2123 7698 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org