We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven computer vision engineer to help us develop the software required to automatically identify and classify defects in turbine blades. The successful candidate will join a small, but highly capable team with great links into the industry and who are passionate about creating intelligent robotic solutions. Come and join the team and be part of our journey.
If you have any questions or would like to chat about what the role involves, please call Kevin on 0715 678424
* Good degree in computer science or related subject
* Experience using Python or C++
* Some experience either using OpenCV or equivalent image processing libraries
* Passionate to be part of a small, but rapidly growing robotics SME
* Experience with ROS
* Experience with Thermal Image Processing
* Experience with feature extraction and SLAM algorithms
* Experience with reconstructing 3D images
Location: Bristol, UK
Start Date: March 2017
For more information about our company and role please check our website.