NIST has asked that I share two announcements from NIST. The first one is about ARAIC 2022 and the second is a new website sponsored by NIST
Dear Robotics Enthusiasts,
NIST is pleased to announce the launch of a new community hub for research on AI for Manufacturing Robotics.
Link: AI for Mfg. Robotics Initiative
On this site you’ll find several resources you may find of interest, including:
- Curated lists of relevant datasets, papers, and software repositories
- Learning resources on AI, Robotics, and the Manufacturing Industry
- Community content such as our on-going Research Spotlight article series
- Announcements/archives of workshops, conferences and more.
Please be sure to bookmark the site and join our slack at Join AI For Manufacturing Robotics Community on Slack | Slack if you found it helpful, since new material is being added regularly.
NIST and the ARIAC Team are happy to present the upcoming ARIAC 2021 Workshop (held via WebEx)
Date: Tuesday, 05 October 2021
Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (Eastern US Time) 1500 - 1900 UTC
- First Session (approximately an hour): Introductions and presentations by the participating teams
- Short Break
- Second Session (approximately an hour): Presentations from judges and/or representatives from Industry
- Short Break
- Third Session (approximately an hour): Presentations by the NIST Team and Future of the Competition
If you are interested in giving a presentation at this workshop, please send an email to email@example.com
This will be an online held through WebEx. The connection details are below.
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2761 420 5702
Meeting password: bHjSWwh$395
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,27614205702## US Toll
+1-929-251-9612,27614205702## USA Toll 2
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
+1-929-251-9612 USA Toll 2
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.