we are happy to announce our new and free Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on “Automated and Connected Driving Challenges (ACDC)” starting on October 24, 2022. ROS plays a big role in our course, so I hope it can be interesting for many of you!
You may enroll in our MOOC and find additional information here: Automated and Connected Driving Challenges
Watch our course trailer for a quick overview: Automated and Connected Driving Challenges (ACDC) – MOOC Trailer - YouTube
Over the course of 16 weeks, participants will learn about
- Essential tools (Linux, Terminal, Docker, Git)
- Robot Operating System (ROS 1 & Introduction to ROS 2)
- Sensor Data Processing
- Object Fusion and Tracking
- Vehicle Guidance
- Connected Driving
After completing the course, participants will be able to
- contribute to current research challenges in automated and connected driving;
- program functions for automated and connected driving using Python & C++;
- integrate their developed functions into the Robot Operating System;
- train neural networks, e.g., with TensorFlow;
- evaluate their developed functions.
We would be happy to welcome you to our course. Enroll now or let others know who would be interested.