The 5th ROS Developers Day (ROSDevDay 2022): Practice-Based Virtual Conference on ROS Robot Programming
ROS Developers Day is an annual hands-on robot programming online event for ROS developers worldwide. This virtual conference aims to connect ROS developers from around the world to Practice, Learn, and Share the ROS applications together in real-time.
Unlike the normal slideshow-type conference, this is a hands-on event with a focus on practice. Every attendee will program the robot and reproduce the ROS projects’ results together in real-time while following the speakers’ demonstrations.
What is ROSDevDay
It is NOT just another slideshow conference.
It is NOT a virtual event based on pre-recorded videos.
It is NOT a conference based on talk, talk, talk.
ROSDevDay is practice-based
It is an only for the brave challenge
It is a touch code & robots event
It is a programming orgy for ROS developers
It is a thank God for coffee 12h ROS marathon
It is a conference based on practice, practice, practice.
- Simulating and Testing Underwater Robots in GazeboSim (ROS2) by Arjo Chakravarty, Robotics Software Engineer at Open Robotics
- Hands-on Isaac ROS Visual SLAM with Nanosaur (ROS2) by Raffaello Bonghi, DevRel Manager Robotics at NVIDIA Embedded
- Writing Path Planning Algorithms in ROS (ROS1) by Sakshay Mahna, Robotics Software Engineer at Indian Institute Of Technology Ropar
- Vulcanexus, Enhancing ROS2 for Monitoring and Security (ROS2) by Eduardo Ponz, Robotics Software Engineer at eProsima
- Using Firebase Realtime Database to Control Robots Remotely over the Internet (ROS1) by Nilutpol Kashyap, ROS Developer
- Build a MoveIt’s Planning Scene for a Pick & Place Application - by María Beneyto Gómez-Polo, R&D Engineer en Robotnik Automation SLL
- How to Transparently Control Remote Simulations (ROS2) – by Dominik Nowak, CEO & Co-founder at Husarion | CTO at Husarnet
More speakers to be announced soon…
Built By ROS Developers, Powered By The Construct
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: firstname.lastname@example.org