Conference website: www.ROSDevDay.com
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Hi ROS Developers! If you got something interesting about ROS and WOULD LIKE TO TEACH IT to the community, you can be a ROSDevDay speaker!
- Proposal submission deadline: April 28, 2022
- Evaluation Period: April 28 – May 5, 2022
- Any topics related to ROS(1 & 2) and ROS level (BASIC – INTERMEDIATE – ADVANCED) are eligible.
- No need to be the latest ROS results. Anything interesting to be taught is acceptable
- As long as the subject matter is interesting for the ROS community, you can apply.
- Proposals should be in the form of a rosject and should focus on teaching by practice.
- To get an idea of the content and tone of ROSDevDay, check out ROSDevDay 2021 to see how it works.
SPEAKERS’ INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO
Speakers’ Presentation Template
We value each speaker’s work, so we want to break with tradition. Each speaker will receive a 500€ compensation as a thank you for their contribution to the future of robotics developers.
ROS Developers Day is an annual hands-on robot programming online event for ROS developers worldwide. This virtual conference aims to connect ROS developers from around the world to Practice, Learn, and Share the ROS applications together in real-time.
Unlike the normal slideshow-type conference, this is a hands-on event with a focus on practice. Every attendee will program the robot and reproduce the ROS projects’ results together in real-time while following the speakers’ demonstrations.
Built By ROS Developers, Powered By The Construct
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: email@example.com