Dear ROS Developers,
We would like to invite you to participate in the ROSDevDay 2021 full-day virtual conference which will be held on 2021-06-19T05:00:00Z → 2021-06-19T17:30:00Z.
ROS Developers Day is the only practice-based conference about robot programming with ROS in the world. Unlike the normal slideshow-type conference, this is a hands-on event with a focus on practice. Every attendee will program the robot and reproduce the ROS projects’ results together in real-time while following the speakers’ demonstrations.
For more details and program, please go through the conference webpage at: http://www.ROSDevDay.com/
For registration, please use the following link: before-registration - The Construct
(The deadline for standard registration is 2021-06-12T21:59:00Z)
SPEAKERS & TOPICS
- “Practical Demonstration of New User-Requested Navigation 2 Features” by Steve Macenski, Samsung Research America Open Source
- “How to Enable and Use Security in ROS 2” by Sid Faber, Canonical
- “Build Your Own ROS 2 Robot from Scratch” by Yutaka Kondo, Preferred Networks, Inc.
- “Multi-Floor Navigation with ROS Navigation Stack” by Ammaar Solkar, M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, India
- “Controlling Remote Robots with Low Latency” by Dominik Nowak, Husarnet & Husarion
- “Obscure(d) Pointclouds: Cleanup Guide” by Martin Pecka, Robotics & Autonomous Systems group Czech Technical University in Prague
- “ROS and Flower: ROS node meet real Federated Learning” by Pedro Porto Buarque de Gusmão, University of Cambridge
- “From ros_control to ros2_control” by Bence Magyar, FiveAI and by Denis Stogl, Robotics Consultant
- “A simple introduction to autonomous vehicles” by Theodore Faklaris, Technical University of Crete
- “Sequencing Motion Planning Tasks with MoveIt Task Constructor” by Jorge Nicho, Southwest Research Institute
- “Zero Copy transport with Fast DDS” by Iker Luengo, eProsima
ORGANIZER & SPONSORS
Thanks to all sponsors for powering this event for ROS developers:
- Keystone Sponsor: Husarnet
- Gold Sponsors: Husarion, Robotnik, PAL Robotics, Karelics, and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
(*You can still be a sponsor of the conference and get exposed to many ROS Developers. Check details here https://bit.ly/3yuWlQm)