Position type: Full time
Work Authorization: US citizen , GC, EAD, TN, H4
- Camera ego-motion estimation in a monocular camera setup
- Dynamic object tracking and state estimation from multiple non-overlapping cameras
2+ years of relevant paid, professional, post-academic (not including research, internships, co-ops, practica, etc.) working experience in relevant fields such as computer vision, machine learning, and robotics.
Strong programming skills in C++ and experience with Python.
Solid understanding of camera model, image features, and optical flow.
MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field.
- Wide experience with OpenCV.
- Experience with visual odometry
- Experience with applications based on optical flow
- Experience with estimation systems based on Bayesian filters.
- Experience with sensor fusion with multiple sensors such as camera, odometry, IMU, radar, lidar, etc.
- Experience with ROS