eProsima Integration Service is an open source product that enables the intercommunication of numerous protocols that speak different languages.
- Easily configurable
- Support for IDL 4.2 and xTypes
- Easy to extend to new platforms. The following protocols are supported by default: Fast DDS, FIWARE, ROS, ROS 2 and WebSocket
Typical scenarios in which eProsima Integration Service is used:
- Communication among systems using different protocols which handle incompatible types, topics, and services.
- Integration of systems under the same protocol which are isolated per specific protocol features.
- Communication through the Internet between systems hosted by logically separated WANs located in different geographical regions.
Integration Service v3.0.0 is the first release that comprises a whole restructuring and renaming of the project, formerly known as SOSS.
Check out the complete list of features for this major release in the Release Notes.