At Faraday Future we are re-inventing the car, bringing green connected mobility to everyone.
Why electric cars?
Fun, Fast, Clean & Efficient
On January 3rd we will reveal our first ever production car: https://www.ff.com/en/.
We seek for an outstanding DevOps with (or similar) set of skills:
* 5+ Years of experience in a DevOps roles.
* Experience with continous integration in Jenkins
* Experience with continous integration with hardware (cars) in the loop.
* Experience with large distributed files systems such as HDFS.
* Deep understanding of Git workflow and processes.
* Experience with unit testing frameworks such as gtest and gmock.
* Experience with code release, build and distribution process
* Virtualization technologies such as docker, vagrant, VMware, etc.
* Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
* Experience automating tasks with various scripting languages, preferably python.
* Must possess good communication skills (written and verbal), ability to understand abstract concepts.
Nice to haves
* Linux Certification or at least an experienced Linux system administrator (enterprise environment)
* Familiarity with Atlasssian tools
* Flask and Bootstrap
* Familiarity with AWS suite
If interested apply on: